“The Pharmacist”

Catalog No. 242

Pottery, relief, 0.5L, pewter lid.

Text:
“Zur freundl. Erinnerung an den Besuch bei der Firma Paulus & Thewalt. Höhr 1902”
(As a kind remembrance of the visit to the firm of Paulus & Thewalt. Höhr 1902)

The firm of Paulus & Thewalt, which produced pharmaceutical ceramics, was founded in 1882 by Jean Paulus and Albert Jac. Thewalt. The latter left the partnership some ten years later to form his own ceramics company in 1893.

This stein was originally introduced on the 20th anniversary of the founding of Paulus & Thewalt.

Price Range $75-$100

     
     
AJT 242
AJT 242

 
Previous
Go to Listing
Next

 

Copyright © 2003-2019 Beer Stein Library — All rights reserved.